Terms and Conditions
This document contains the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this website. They describe your rights and responsibilities and what to expect from DealsGood Pty Ltd ("DealsGood" or "It's All Dutch To Me").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use this website.
"It's All Dutch To Me" reserves the right to add to, delete or change these terms from time to time without notice. If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to use this website. Using the “It's All Dutch To Me” website after changes to the Terms and Conditions have come into effect, indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Copyright / Trademark Information
This entire website, copy, graphics, pictures, logos, text, and content is copyright 2009 “It's All Dutch To Me”, and property of DealsGood Pty Ltd. The “It's All Dutch To Me” trademark and logo are trademarks of DealsGood Pty Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, who are not associated with DealsGood Pty Ltd.
Permission to use documents delivered from this website and/or server and related graphics is restricted. The name of “It's All Dutch To Me” or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products listed on this website.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are listed in Australian dollars, including GST where applicable.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies, Limitations on Quantity
Although “It's All Dutch To Me” makes every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current.
We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) and the right to validate your order before acceptance, or not to accept the order at all.
In case this provision affects your submitted order, we will inform you through email, and if applicable, offer you the opportunity to cancel your order.
All purchases made at “It's All Dutch To Me” will have to be paid for in Australian dollars. We offer the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer or Deposit
- Cheque / Money order
- Creditcard payments (with VISA or Mastercard)
- Over the phone payments with Creditcard (VISA or Mastercard)
Your order will be shipped after the funds have cleared into our account.
- It's All Dutch To Me Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of three years starting from the date they are redeemed.
- Our Gift Vouchers are only redeemable at It's All Dutch To Me for the amount specified on the voucher.
- Our Gift Vouchers can not be exchanged for cash and can not be returned for a cash refund.
- Each Gift Voucher has its own unique code, and can be redeemed only once.
- Our Gift Vouchers can only be used for purchasing products at our website.
- Redeemed Gift Vouchers can not be used to purchase It's All Dutch To Me Gift Vouchers.
- Any unused balance of the Gift Voucher will remain in the recipients account until used.
- If a purchase exceeds the total available Gift Voucher account balance, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- It's All Dutch To Me reserves the right to immediately invalidate Gift Vouchers, without notice, should it receive a Credit Card chargeback, returned or bounced cheque or other form of repudiated payment made towards the Gift Voucher.
- Purchased Gift Vouchers will be electronically released, and become available to the customer for printing or emailing, after payment has cleared into our account.
- It's All Dutch To Me is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of Gift Vouchers and after redemption, the Gift Voucher will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- It's All Dutch To Me reserves the right to dishonor the Gift Voucher, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the Gift Voucher.
- It's All Dutch To Me may at its sole discretion replace a lost Gift Voucher, provided the original Gift Voucher is valid, has not already been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such Gift Voucher. Such replacement will be the beneficiary's sole remedy for such lost or misplaced Gift Vouchers.
- It's All Dutch To Me is not responsible for emailed Gift Vouchers that do not reach their intended recipient, as receipt of such emails cannot be verified by It's All Dutch To Me.
Mailings from “It's All Dutch To Me”
As a condition of purchase from us, we reserve the right to email you product alerts, special offers and newsletters, that we believe may be of interest to you.
We respect your right not to receive these communications and provide you with an option to un-subscribe from our mailing list, which you can find in the “My Account” section of this website. After that, you can use the same facility to re-subscribe to our newsletters again, in case you've changed your mind.
Tell-A-Friend / Product-Review Messages
The “It's All Dutch To Me” message services available to our site visitors are subject to the following guidelines. Out of respect for all of our visitors, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane or threatening language in messages.
Examples of the kinds of conduct or content that are prohibited in messages include:
- The transmission of any content that could violate, or could facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation or “It's All Dutch To Me” rule or policy
- The transmission of any content that has got nothing to do with the intended purpose of the message service, or is profane, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- The impersonation of any person or entity in any part of a message
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages and “It's All Dutch To Me” assumes no liability for any content submitted by you.
We may, but are not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from a message that we determine in our sole discretion violates these guidelines or is otherwise harmful to us, other “It's All Dutch To Me” visitors or any third party.
“It's All Dutch To Me” reserves the right to purge the content you provide at any time.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this agreement or use of this website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall “It's All Dutch To Me” be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits.
To the extent permitted by law, “It's All Dutch To Me” 's maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods sold through the “It's All Dutch To Me” website.
By becoming an account holder, you confirm that the information provided by you on the website is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of this website.
Your account may be terminated without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by "It's All Dutch To Me" in its sole discretion.
"It's All Dutch To Me" reserves the right to refuse application for an account at its sole discretion.
Our Shipping & Returns policy, as it may change from time to time, forms a part of this agreement.