Add butter, 1 egg, 1 kg of apples, 50 g sugar, 75 g of raisins and cinnamon.
Preparation time 45 minutes. Look at www.koopmans.com for more variation recipes.
- Soak the raisins in hand warm water (+- 15 min) en pat dry
- Preheat the oven
- Butter the insides of the tray
- Stir the butter until soft and add 2/3 of egg
- Need all with a mixer with dough hooks or by hand until it's
formed a dough
- Use 2/3 to put on the bottom and sides of the baking tray
- Peel the apples and cut into cubes
- Mix apple with sugar cinnamon and raisins
- Fill the pie with the mixture and press
- Put some flour on the bench and make thin rolls of the
remaining dough and press flat
- Lay them over the pie cross way's
- Use the rest of the egg to brush over the pie
- Bake in 60-75 min just under the middle of the oven
- Cool 1 hour before taking out of the tray
Droptoefjes licorice from one of the best manufacturers.