- We collect personally identifiable information, including your name, postal address and email address, when you register on this site, place an order, or use site features like the "Contact Us" facility.
- We also collect information about gift recipients, in the form of a seperate shipping address for instance, to fulfill gift purchases.
- We will never ask you to send us sensitive personal details, like Credit card information, through emails.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a promotion or contest, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions or fulfill your requests.
- To optimize your site experience and to allow us to deliver product offerings in which you are most interested.
- If you have signed up to receive our periodic newsletter, we will send you a regular email, notifying you of newly arrived stock, new products, special offers and other sales promotions. Every email contains a link to easily unsubscribe, in case you no longer wish to receive these emails.
Protection of information
Several security measures have been taken to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Personal information is protected behind a secured network and is only accessible by a limited number of internal company staff who have special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
When you place orders or access your personal information, the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is being used to encrypt such information, before it is transmitted over the Internet.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. The term "third parties" does not include our website hosting partner and other parties who may provide services to us in operating our website, or conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this information strictly confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Review your Personal information
This website provides you with a "My Account" section where you can review, modify or delete all of your personal information, subscribe or unsubscribe to our newsletter, change your password, maintain your address book and view your order history.
Third Party links
We may include third party links on our site, to provide you with additional value. These linked sites have their own independent privacy policies over which we have no control. We therefore can not accept any responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we're committed to protecting the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
We reserve the right to change this policy, if we believe that changes are needed or warranted. All changes to this policy will be posted on this page. Policy changes will be effective from their respective date of change and after. This policy was last modified on September 15, 2009.
Questions and remarks
In case you have questions, comments, or concerns about your privacy or any other issues, please don't hesitate to let us know, via email or the "Contact Us" section on this website.
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section describing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability applicable to this website.