Here you will find information about the way we process and ship your order, as well as information about when and how to return your delivery.
We normally pick new orders the same day. After the payment has been received, the order will be sent to the delivery address mentioned in the order detail information.
Payments made by Credit card usually show up on our account statement the next day. Bank transfers may take 1-3 days, and cheques can take up to 5 days to clear.
Depending on the destination, we use and offer the following services to ship the orders:
- Australia Post for all destinations throughout Australia.
In this case, a flat rate of $ 11.95 including GST applies to all shipments weighing 8 Kg or under. In some situations, when the package is light but bulky, Australia Post may use the volume weight, based on package dimensions, to calculate the actual shipping costs. If this is the case, we will inform you about the actual shipping costs through an email.
Shipments weighing over 8 Kg will be charged with additional costs, which may vary depending on the destination and the actual weight. We will inform you about the extra costs through an email, and you also have the option to change your order to prevent the extra costs.
- TNT for all overseas destinations. Shipping costs are based on package or volume weight and the destination of the shipment. We will inform you about the costs through an email, after which you can decide whether you want to go ahead with the order or cancel it.
- Store Pickup for customers located in the neighborhood of our Moorabbin warehouse. In this case no shipping costs will be charged.
From the moment we've sent the package out to the indicated shipping address, the shipment is out of our control. Each customer will be notified when their order has been shipped. It is the customers responsibility to make the necessary arrangements to receive the order when it is available for dropping off.
Any extra costs incurred because of customer failure to collect the shipment in a timely manner, including deterioration in quality of the goods, are at the customers expense.
As our customer, you have the right to cancel your order within seven calendar days from the date of order confirmation. Please send us an email stating the reason for your cancellation, and return the goods to us as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your returned order, we will give you a refund for the received items, provided that:
- the returned items are received by us within ten calendar days after you've notified us about your cancellation of the order
- the items are returned in an "as new" and intact condition
- the items are NOT opened, used or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive them back
- you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging
We will not charge you any restocking fees, however please note that shipping costs will not be refunded. Return shipments sent from any Australian address through Australia Post are free of charge.
In case one or more items of your shipment were damaged upon receipt, please notify us through an email, stating your order number, the date you received the shipment and a description of the damage.
Please also attach one or more pictures of the damaged item(s) to your email, so we can discuss the issue with our shipping agent.
If we have the same item(s) in stock, we can resend it to you, or you can opt for a refund to the amount of the purchase price, paid for the damaged item(s).